Make this remedy for tooth decay with only 7 ingredients.
I wanted to share this with you all because I think a lot of people need to know that there are alternatives when it comes to our health. In this case our oral health is the theme here and how to make a good solution to prevent tooth decay. The results are amazing me. I’d never tried this before and after a couple of days using it I found my teeth are relieved. Even my mom started to use it on the side and she said it stoped her bleeding gum. I started to search about remedies because I had a pain in one molar and it gets worse when I eat sweets like cookies or i don’t eat responsible. So Kevin (Raw Healing Mastery) recommended me this powder neem powder and oil. He also sent me those so I was really exited to try it. But how? I thought, so I search for how to make a tooth paste out of neem and I found a video named “Natural Herbal Tooth Powder-Fluoride Free-Prevents Cavities” that I will share below so you can find support in it if you like. It really helped me also and inspired me to share this video with you all. So I hope you enjoy. Cheers for healthy teeth!
Oral Health Remedy Tooth Powder.
Ingredients and some of their benefits:
- Baking soda: can hold off tooth decay and keep your gums and mouth in good shape. Studies have shown that baking soda, also known as sodium bicarbonate, can effectively kill bacteria in the mouth. Research indicates that toothpastes containing high concentrations of baking soda effectively reduce bad breath.
- Himalayan pink salt: The pink color comes from its rich mineral content (contains 84 minerals naturally). It has naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties. It also helps stop bad breath, remineralizes teeth, drains bacteria and germs, and improves the pH balance in your mouth.
- Neem bark powder: is a natural antimicrobial remedy that provides natural teeth whitening and helps freshen your breath. In addition, neem bark powder helps to counter bacteria that may cause cavities, inflammation and gum disease. Neem bark and leaf extract is most effectively used in preventing cavities and gum disease. Mouthwash containing Neem is a remedy for tooth decay, oral infections, and prevents bleeding and sore gums. It contains chemicals that might help reduce blood sugar levels, heal ulcers in the digestive tract, prevent pregnancy, kill bacteria, and prevent plaque formation in the mouth.
- Cinnamon: is known to have antimicrobial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory effects on toothache and can aid in fighting bad breath.
- Clover: Reduces gum swelling and irritation thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. Stimulates circulation, due to its “hot” nature, enhancing gum tissue health.
- Eucalyptus oil is an anti-inflammatory germicide that helps soothe receding gums and helps stimulate the growth of new gum tissue.
- Peppermint oil’s antiseptic and antibacterial properties can help prevent disease-causing bacteria from infected susceptible gums.
- Triphala has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help prevent plaque formation, a common cause of cavities and gingivitis (gum inflammation) and also as an alternative to the commercially available mouth rinse.
Kevin channel Raw Healing Mastery Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-aAXny9WURneqNNIf9GjpA?app=desktop Video Inspiration Natural Herbal Tooth Powder-Fluoride Free-Prevents Cavities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iuqwFoiKK4 Best Always, Keila.